Kelso Medical Group
For all appointments and enquiries, please call (08) 6310 3900 or click here to request an Appointment Online.
|Kelso Medical Group
17-23 South Street
Kardinya WA 6163
Click here for driving directions and location map.
Tel: (08) 6310 3900
Fax: (08) 6310 3999
After Hours Locum Service: WADMS 9321 9133
All consultations by appointment only
- Monday - Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Wednesday Evening 6pm - Session End
When you come for your appointment please bring the following:
- New Patients - If necessary a letter will be sent requesting information from your previous GP
- Medicare card, DVA card (Dept Veteran Affairs), Pension Card
If you need to cancel an Appointment:
Please contact our office at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time so that we may offer that appointment to another patient. Patients who do not arrive (DNA) for their scheduled appointment and did not cancel may incur a DNA fee.
We recognise that your time is valuable. We encourage patients to call before their appointment time to confirm that their doctor has not been delayed.
Emergencies take priority and this may be the cause of delay in your appointment time.
We thank you for your patience if we keep you waiting.
- Kelso Medical Group is a private practice, with a mixed billing schedule
- All patients are required to pay their account in full on the day of consultation
- Pensioners, children under sixteen will be bulk billed
- Health Care Card holders and full time students will be charged the schedule fee - all cards must be presented on the day of consultation
- DVA (Dept Veteran Affairs) patients are bulk billed
- Live Medicare refunds are now available at our practice
All patients requiring a repeat prescription will need to make an appointment.
Over The Phone Consultations
This practice cannot facilitate phone consultations for patients with Doctors. All calls will be referred to the Practice Manager.