Kelso Medical Group
Kelso Medical Group has a long and well respected history within the local community.
The practice was started by Dr Kerr in 1897 at "Kelso" House in South Terrace Fremantle and it was this building which gave rise to the practice name.
Over the years there have been many Principals in the practice including Dr Bean, Dr Ebell, Dr Hodder, Dr Reid, Dr Gherardi, Dr Jones who joined the practice in 1976 and Dr Ukalovich who joined in 1989.
In 1967 Dr Reid started a branch practice in the Coolbellup Shopping Centre and in 1987 Dr Jones opened the Kardinya branch at the Commercial Centre.
The Coolbellup practice was subsequently closed in November 2006.
In 1998 Kelso closed the Fremantle practice.
Kelso is a privately owned and managed practice, achieving a high standard of care for our patients.
To this end we strive to ensure the continuing standard of excellence assured by our ongoing commitment to all our patients.
Our mission is to provide the highest standard of patient care whilst incorporating a holistic approach toward diagnosis and management of illness.
We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients.
We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.